Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Did you hear that, Mr. Craft?

I heard the Space Shuttle come back to earth early this morning. After I woke up and my mom reminded me what it was, the first thing I thought of was my friend, Mr. Craft. I remember the last time a shuttle landed at Edwards, I couldn't wait to ask Mr. Craft if he had heard the "BOOM"! He had, of course, and had all the scientific explanations to go with it. He loved that kind of stuff. He was a great guy, and even after all this time, hearing the boom made me cry.

Comments:
It made me have to get up and shut the car alarm off.
 
Gosh now you made me cry. Mr. Craft was one of the first things I thought of to.
 
I thought, “Why the heck am I sitting in the middle of this park when I could be in the warmth of my apartment hearing all the same sounds I am hearing here?"

Then I thought "We could be famous if some shuttle parts came crashing down around us."

After that I thought, "Gosh Kristi, I was just kidding. Don't have a cow."

And then, "Note to self, don't talk about space shuttles exploding upon re-entry to Kristi at 5:00 AM PST."
 
randy, you are so wise.
 
oops! that was me.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]