Saturday, November 05, 2005

Dang! I did it again.

Yes. I did it again. I guess I should have my liscence revoked. To me, I seem like a nice mild mannered law abiding citizen, but in the last two years, I have gotten 2 moving violations (the kind where you don't know you did anything wrong until you get a letter in the mail entitled "RED MEANS STOP"), and caused 2 accidents. And that's not even mentioning that night the cop stopped me while I was riding my bike "too fast" and neglected to stop at a stop sign.
Which brings me to this morning. I'm sitting here at home in PJ's blogging when I actually wanted to be out at my friends yard sale buying up all her old stuff. That's cause my undrivable car got towed to the Mr. Fix-it shop last night where it will stay until Mr. Fix-it gets done with it. Now I have to sit here waiting for Randy to get home so we can go pick up a rental car. Of all the things I want to whine about, the $500 deductible is the main one.

And here's the kicker, The guy who "hit me". He was in my class in High School. He recognized and remembered me, how I don't know. We had a little chit chat and he went on his way. I was trying to obey my insurance card that said "Don't aknowledge blame at the scene of the accident. Let the investigation decide." So I didn't have too much to say.

Just yesterday I was driving down the road thinking, "My life couldn't get much better." Today I've modified that statement a bit. (Whine) Well, at least I got to eat at Joe' Crab Shack with Martha, Jared and the kids before it all happened. If it had been before, I would really be upset.

Comments:
Are you ok?
 
Well, I have this pain in my hand. It really hurts when I write checks. I especially have a problem with the number 5 and 0. I better not use it, huh?
 
really bad.
 
Did you mean "Oops, I did it again."?
 
....I'm not that innocent...Oh, baby baby...
 
yeah. i've been too traumatized to write. after a little therapy, i should be back at it.

actually, the problem is i have nothing going on in my life of any interest. let's see, i'm painting the kitchen cupboards. wooooo-hoooo!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]