Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe...

How'd you like it?

Comments:
Yeah. Mom was talking about that this morning.
 
loved it!
 
It was too predictable. I have never been a fan of C.S. Lewis' writing. Boring! Plus, Beaver did a terrible job and Peter's sword was the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
 
It was beaver's first staring role, and I think he did a great job. The sword was a little plain but that's part of the alegory.
 
What was wrong with having all the snow? That would be so cool. Plus everyone could wear all those pimp coats around all the time. I would set up a coat shop right in the back of the wardrobe and make all kinds of money off those cold woodland creatures.

And when the witch came around to stab me into the stone age, I would tell her I have some really amazing coats in the "back" of my shop that she simply must see. I would tell her I have been saving them for her and before she could figure out what was going on we would be standing in the middle of my home court: Spare'um (or however it is spelled). Then I would stab her, and then go back and live in a peaceful winter wonderland.

The End.
 
A stunning adaptation of a timeless story. Thanks!
 
Just kidding. I liked it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]