Sunday, January 29, 2006

Did you ever install a toilet?


Randy(Dad) doesn't mind me poking fun at him. In fact, he likes it. Right kids? He was that kid in class who fell out of his desk just so that the other kids would laugh at him. And when the teacher would get all flustered and annoyed, he would just say, "Oh sorry. I lost my balance." He admits it.

So... I thought this was funny.

We had to remove our toilet so wthat we could install the wood floor in the bathroom. So, when he had gotten the toilet out to the garage (no small task) he came to me to see if I had any yellow "Caution" tape that he could put in the bathroom so people wouldn't try to use the "toilet". I think he was serious!

OK. The "toilet" is now a hole in the floor. Would anyone really try to use it? Would this yellow tape stop them from peeing into the hole in the floor? And who are we expecting anyway?

Then he said, "No, not in the bathroom. I meant on the toilet itself." Oh, so you mean you are concerned that someone might go out into the garage to relieve him/her(God help us) self and think that the toilet out there near the garage door is in opperation? And he/she might just stand (or sit) there out in the open and use the toilet? But the yellow tape would tell them "this toilet is not operational". Never mind that the toilet is acutally sitting upside down, so all the moisture that was in it could drain out.

And one more thing. Why did he think I would have Yellow Caution Tape.

Whatever. Did he do this to get a laugh or is he just crazy?

Comments:
He's a good mixture of funny/crazy. He's "funzy".
 
Not to be confused with fonzy.
 
Reread the previous comment and capitalize the letter f in Fonzy.
 
Nor is he crunny.
-Martha
 
I did tonight and let me tell ya. Wooo eee!

Yeah it was great and it didn't flood the bathroom. Great job, funzy!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]