Sunday, February 26, 2006

My Current Favorite Bumper Sticker



I don't know who puts it out. I found it on a few different web sites. But I like the idea.

The Israelites were admonished in Deuteronomy 12:8 - "You are not to do as we are doing here today; everyone doing whatever seems right in his own eyes.

Proberbs 14:12 says it this way -
There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death


And also Proverbs 18:17 - The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

And Paul's hope for the Ephesians (1:18) was that: the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling,

And I heard a preacher one time say it this way: You don't know what you don't know.

Comments:
I love it! So true.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]