Thursday, March 23, 2006

It seemed funny at the time.


So, I just wanted to apologize if the story about Nate's toes didnt' come over as VERY FUNNY like I thought it would. It started as an innocent little joke, then as I got better and better at telling it, it actually sparked some major concern in some. Especially when the people I was calling didn't answer their cell phones and I had to leave my serious message about what happened to Nate's toes. Weeeeellllll.... he started it!

So, here's the joke: Have you heard what happened to Nate? Well, let's just say, he doesn't have all of his toes on one foot. It's true! He's got five on each foot!

I was really very innocent, you see. But it was truly heartwarming to witness the concern from all of you about Nate's mishap. Nate, you should feel loved.

Comments:
All I could think was "Cool! I want to see it!"!!!

But I am still glad you can walk, Nate. I'm sure they would've atleast attepted to sew them back on.
 
I tried it on my students. They were like "Oh, bummer." Duh. Martha
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]