Thursday, September 07, 2006

Lessons Learned?


Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loves He corrects, just as a Father the son in whom he delights.


I'm not a theologian so I may be way off here, but I'm wondering if this Scripture means that when you break your elbow all up, then your doctors mention how fast you are healing, so (instead of being thankful to God) you start bragging to people that you have ninja healing powers (like your teenage sons used to do) God just might allow you to catch a really bad flu and larengitus, that feels worse than the broken bones, just to shut you up long enough to get your attention. So...

I just want to say how thankful I am to God for the relatively quick healing I'm experiencing and the things I am learning along the way. Also, Im sorry I said I had ninja powers. I don't think I do.

Comments:
I never claimed to have ninja healing powers. Of course I wouldn't know since I can't be hurt.
 
no, you didn't really get hurt much as a kid. you just seemed to tuck and roll and escape unscathed. can't say that for nick, and definitely not randy. we have an arsenal of orthopedic devices under the bathroom sink as souvenires. i can't say who made the ninja claims or exactly when, but i heard it more than a few times.

anyway, i got the screws taken out of my brace today so i can bend my elbow now. i am allowed to have my arm out of the brace and in a sling as long as i feel it's safe. i am supposed to work on range of motion 6 times a day and start physical therapy next week. all this in only 3 weeks! dr. said he's pretty suprised at how fast things are going.

THANKS GOD!
 
That is great!
 
Awsome!
 
you know, mutant-ninja-turtle, it's all the same.
 
your blog is so much more mature than my 'myspace'! I never ever even update myspace, I just use it as a point of contact for the 'younger' crowd. NOT that your not young, 'cause you are sister!
XO
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]