Sunday, November 26, 2006

Families Without Borders - Thanksgiving 2006


I'm thankful for Thanksgiving! We sure had a great time with y'all yesterday, and are so glad that each one was there. Randy was bummed because he forgot to give people an opportunity to share their thanks before he prayed. We always want to do that, but somehow when the food gets put out, that's the whole focus and we forget. My flicker and blogger aren't talking right now so I can't put up any pictures. Maybe others can. Love to all of you!

Comments:
We had a great time too. Thanks Jac and Ran for the food and fellowship. I love you! xoxo
 
Hi, it is really nice resource. I think, i'll see this site again.
- mamajacquie.blogspot.com 5
spaghetti alla carbonara
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]