Thursday, November 09, 2006

I feel hope!

We went to a gathering at Ventura Missionary Church tonight. It was Tim Hughes and Mike Pivilacci (have no idea if that's how his name goes). I was stunned. I have grown so used to the sleepy church that I fully expected for there to be about 30 people and for them to be sitting waiting to be entertained. (Yeah. I'm synical and sceptical.) Oh my gosh! The place was full (1000 I think) and the people who were there were truly worshiping God. The band and the speaker were very un-celebrity like and totally pointing to Jesus. Several mentions of the church uniting and mobilizing in the name of Jesus brought cheers from the crowd. Very exciting!

Comments:
All I've heard from people is how much of a worshipping experience it was. I wish I didn't have to work that night, I would've been there.
 
hopefully it will happen more.
 
hey Jacquie,

I've seen both Tim and Mike twice both times i was completely moved (actually the first time I was blowed off my feet, I felt in that moment I learn how to worship without abandon. I'm glad you got to experience it. I wish I would have know, I would have come up. It's a great time and very "NOT" showy.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]