Monday, January 22, 2007

It's Jan. 22. Have a bad day!

Did you know the Monday closest to Jan. 24th is clinically considered the most depressing day of the year? Are you depressed? Have you already failed on your "after the holiday diet"? Have you given up on your New Year resolution? Are the Christmas bills starting to come in? Are you dreading the thought of another whole year of "whatever"? Are you tired of winter but realize that Spring is still a long way off? Yeah, that's what the most depressing day of the year is all about.

So, have a bad day, a really bad day! Then go to bed, get a good night's rest, and plan on waking up tomorrow with new hope! God is so Good! (Everyday)

Comments:
I had a pretty good Jan 22. didn't do much of anything. I didn't even cry.

Glad to see that your blog is back up and running!
 
Wow! Me too! I had a great day. Do you usually cry every day? I do, but mostly at silly things like touching songs on the radio, and sad stories I hear, and happy conversations with Randy about people we care about.
Yeah, spread the word about my blog. I get my feelings hurt when no one comments. I think people don't like me.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]