Saturday, April 07, 2007

Here's a little tip...


If you want to pass a garbage truck, find out which side the driver is sitting on (different trucks, different sides, go figure) and STAY AWAY FROM THAT SIDE! Case in point: Yesterday I did just the opposite. Bad choice. How was I supposed to know that trash truck drivers feel the whole world is open territory for hocking their unwanted loogies (sp?). This one ended up on my windshield!!! Now that is just plain wrong. What if I had been in a convertable or riding a motorcycle. I so wanted to give him the special sign but I found out from Riley the other day that kids who "say" the middle finger get sentences.

Comments:
He didn't mention any names of anyone who "said" this finger, did he?
 
Just this one girl who always says hat she did it on "accident".
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]