Friday, October 26, 2007

Hope he reads it right!

I was subscribing to this daily Bible reading email thingy yesterday, and I saw another one that said something like "Daily Tips for the Romantic Husband". Well, that sounded kind of interesting so I clicked on it to see the sample tip. Here's what it said:

Put a skeleton in a box with a note tied to it that says, "You hold the key to my heart."

Wow! I was speechless! I kept trying to figure out how that could be considered romantic, and then just decided it was because of halloween or something. I was laughing at the thought of some stupid husband actually trying it and wondering why his wife didn't fall into his arms.

Oh, wait.... I read it again. It says put a "skeleton key"... Aha. Amazing how much one little word can change things.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]